Jenner University – The head start your team needs this season!
Jenner Ag puts a strong emphasis on product training for customers, and curates a variety of courses ranging from spray tip selection and rebuilding a GDI pump for liquid applicators to machine maintenance and hands-on Raven Viper training.
Jenner University helps operators familiarize themselves with a specific control system or piece of equipment, while challenging veteran operators in on efficiency and maintenance. Thousands of custom applicators and end users have attended courses across Illinois and Indiana.
What can I expect from a Jenner University Course?
- Courses with the Jenner Ag Team, but not a sales pitch. We respect the time you’re giving us, and know time spent in training greatly reduces your downtime.
- Training by experts in the specific area. With many years of field experience supporting the product they can bring real scenarios to get your mind thinking about your operation.
- Get hands-on training. When we can put a component in front of you, we know you’ll remember it much better and retain the specific information.
- Train on specific equipment when appropriate. This especially includes machine maintenance and proper machine setup, such as nitrogen applicators and New Leader applicators.
- Receive the latest software updates. Learn about the latest advancements and techniques to improve your field efficiency. You’ll get the answers to your questions, and be able to interact with other end users. Grow your knowledge and be prepared for the upcoming season.
If you’re looking for specific training, let us bring Jenner University to you. We’ll customize the courses to cover the products and material your team will most benefit from.