This course will provide a thorough understanding of Case IH Nutri-Placer Anhydrous Applicators. This course is led by Jenner Ag Tech Support and Training Department. The Case IH Nutri-Placer 214 Course includes both class room and hands on instruction.
Provide both end users and retail suppliers knowledge of the proper setup and in field use of the Case IH Pull-Type Anhydrous Applicators.
Topics Covered include:
- Nutri-Placer Pre Field Inspection
- Assembly of the Nutri-Placer Applicator
- Review Hydraulic System
- Use of Check valves and slave cylinders
- Understanding the rephrasing system
- Rebuilding Cylinders
- Nutri-Placer In-Field Inspection
- Depth control
- Leveling the bar side to side/ front to rear
- Proper setup for sealers/closers
- Controlling wear and tear on the applicator
- Cautions when Transporting the Applicator