This course will provide a thorough understanding of Raven Accu Flow Anhydrous Ammonia Monitoring and Control System. This course is led by Jenner Ag Tech Support and Training Department. The Raven Accu Flow Course includes both Class room structure with hands-on instructor led labs.
Provide both end users and retail supplies knowledge of the Raven SCS Console and the Raven Accu Flow Anhydrous Ammonia System.
Topics Covered Include:
- Characteristics of Anhydrous Ammonia
- Proper Installation of the Raven Accu Flow System
- Including Dual Heat Exchangers
- Including Multi Valve Configurations
- Operations of the Raven SCS 440 Consoles
- Calibration Numbers
- Proper Field Setup
- Understanding proper Calibrations
- Review of In Field Scenarios
- Troubleshooting Raven SCS 440 Console and Raven Accu Flow Heat Exchanger
- Maintenance of Heat Exchanger and Flow Meter
- Servicing the Heat Exchanger
- Servicing the Flow Meter