Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Start Date: 04/22/2020
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN: Agriculture Equipment dealer is seeking a full-time dependable Field Service Technician. Territory will cover approximately 150 mile radius. Candidates must live in Southern Indiana.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Performing Inspections of equipment, prep new equipment for delivery to customer base
* Repair and refurbish used equipment as requested; including but not limited to electrical diagnosis and repair, hydraulics, engine repair, and other mechanical work.
* Perform diagnostics on diesel engines, including new Tier 4 technology
* Ability and willingness to learn diagnostics using laptops, tablets, and computers
* Working with AG Precision equipment including installing, diagnosing, and repair. Some welding and fabricating will be required of the job.
* Superior time management skills. Will be personally accountable for managing own schedule.
* Ideal candidates will have diesel mechanic knowledge and must own tools.
* Willing to work beyond business hours considered to be normal.
* Must use good judgment in business decisions, have a willingness to learn, positive attitude and strong desire to be part of a team.
Agriculture experience is strongly desired.
* Possess a valid drivers license and Class A CDL or able to obtain.
* Maintain a good driving record
* No convictions of D.U.I.
We offer very competitive corporate and benefits package that includes retirement, health & dental insurance. Compensation is a salaried position in addition to commission, plus bonus program.
Mail your resume
8735 N. 2000 East
Fairbury, Illinois 61739 USA