CASE IH APPLICATION EQUIPMENT DISTRIBUTOR JENNER AG TO OFFER MILLER NITRO SERIES SPRAYERS IN 2017
RACINE, Wis. (Jan. 18, 2017) – Case IH is pleased to announce the introduction of Miller Nitro series high-clearance sprayers through select application equipment distributors, including Jenner Ag in Harristown, Illinois. Effective January 2017, the Miller Nitro line adds to the Case IH commercial sprayer product offering and supports a growing market trend for late-season applications in mature crops.
“As the crop protection industry evolves chemical formulations change and practices adapt to meet customer and crop needs,” said Mark Burns, Case IH sprayer marketing manager. “To keep pace, we are excited to provide our commercial customers with an additional distribution channel to purchase the high-clearance spraying equipment necessary to extend their application window and grow their business.”
Miller Nitro series sprayers complement the industry-leading Case IH Patriot® series sprayer lineup. With a wide range of equipment features and technology options, Miller Nitro sprayers are built for productivity and performance:
- High clearance: 72 to 76 inches of ground clearance (varies with tire size) provide all-season productivity. This increased window of opportunity allows operators to apply fertilizer, fungicides and pesticides later in the growing season, without damaging mature crops.
- Capacity: Product tanks from 1,000 to 1,600 gallons offer the highest capacity in the industry, resulting in more acres covered between tendering.
- 4-wheel steer: Optional 4-wheel steer provides a tight turning radius. With front and rear wheels following the same track, crop damage is minimized and maneuvering in tight areas is easier.
- Front boom: The front boom and cab configuration allow operators to see every nozzle and easily navigate around in-field obstacles.
- Advanced spray technology: To get the most out of every tankful, operators can equip their sprayer with advanced spray technology. Precision agriculture technology precisely controls product flow and spray pressure to optimize application rate, spray coverage and accuracy over a range of speed and field conditions.
Founded in 1899, Miller has a long history of providing innovative and reliable crop protection application products. The company was acquired by CNH Industrial in 2014 and continues to produce its Miller Nitro series sprayers at its St. Nazianz, Wisconsin, headquarters.
For more information, about Miller Nitro series high-clearance sprayers, visit Jenner Ag or www.millerstn.com.
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to collaborating with its customers to develop the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment — designed to meet today’s agricultural challenges. With headquarters in the United States, Case IH has a network of dealers and distributors that operates in over 160 countries. Case IH provides agricultural equipment systems, flexible financial service offerings and parts and service support for professional farmers and commercial operators through a dedicated network of professional dealers and distributors. Productivity-enhancing products include tractors; combines and harvesters; hay and forage equipment; tillage tools; planting and seeding systems; sprayers and applicators; site-specific farming tools; and utility vehicles. Case IH is a brand of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI). Any trademarks referred to herein, in association with goods and/or services of companies other than CNH Industrial America LLC, are the property of those respective companies.