COVID-19 STATEMENT 3/22
Harristown, Ill., March 22, 2020–
To the Jenner Nation:
Agriculture has been declared essential at both the federal and state levels—something we in agriculture already knew, but find comfort in hearing. With that directive, all Jenner Ag locations will remain open and ready to serve the Jenner Nation. The reality is, spring will come as it always does, and we stand ready to support your mission of feeding your families and the world.
That said, our Jenner Nation employees and customers are our biggest priority, and we will need to make a few changes in light of COVID-19/coronavirus to protect them. Rest assured, our Service, Parts and Sales teams remain fully active and ready to meet your needs during the 2020 planting season. But please make note of the following adjustments to help flatten the curve and help keep you and us safe and healthy:
- Effective immediately, all Jenner Ag locations are closed to walk-in traffic.
- Service will continue, both in the field and in our shops, throughout spring planting and beyond. As always, you may reach our technicians by phone or e-mail.
- In the event that our Field Service Technicians visit your location, whether ag retail or farm, we ask that you
- Follow the social distancing requirements of maintaining more than 6 feet of space from any other person.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before the technician arrives.
- Parts curbside pickup is available during regular hours. If you aren’t comfortable with someone coming to your vehicle, simply inform our Parts Specialists, and they will put your parts outside the door for you.
- New and used equipment sales will also continue during this time – we know many of you are looking to upgrade or update before spring to ensure maximum productivity and uptime. Our Account Managers are at your service via phone or e-mail, and you can find all used equipment inventory online at www.jennerag.com.
Of course, the situation is evolving even as we write this. We continue to monitor the situation, and we will update as necessary going forward. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our teams:
Application – 800-637-1692
Ag – 217-287-7411
Precision – 815-692-6655