TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICES & PURCHASING
All prices are subject to change without notice.
A completed application for credit and a signed Customer Account Policy and tax exemption form (if applicable) must be on file before an account can be established.
1. Parts and service invoices/work orders are due 10th of following month.
2. Wholegood equipment and general invoices are due within 5 days of invoice date.
3. Warranty parts invoices must be stated as such at time of order. Parts will be invoiced to customer until credit has been received from manufacturer and:
• Parts returned to Jenner Ag within 7 days of original invoice
• Marked ‘Warranty’ with unit serial number, hours use and invoice number
4. Customers are responsible for paying invoices on time; returns or warranty claims will be credited back to customer account in accordance with the return policy listed below.
5. A service charge of 1.5% per month (an annual rate of 18%) will be charged on all late invoices not paid in accordance to terms above.
6. Delinquent accounts will revert to ‘Cash Only’ after 45 days. Future purchases will need to be prepaid, charged to a CNH Capital account or charged to a credit card. Jenner Ag accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Shipping/freight charges are not refundable unless the return is due to an error by Jenner Ag.
A copy of the invoice/packing slip must be included with the return to receive full credit. If no invoice/packing slip is included, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Items must be returned within 30 days of invoice date to receive full credit.
Items received more than 30 days after the invoice date will be issued partial credit as follows:
• 30-60 days after invoice date will be credited at 80% of purchase price
• 61-90 days after invoice date will be credited at 60% of purchase price
• No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
No returns will be accepted on the following items:
• Wholegood parts and attachments
• Unused assembly and kit items
• Cut hose (including hydraulic), chain or belting
• Special order parts (non-stocking items)
• Anything that has been used.
The return date is the date the items arrive at Jenner Ag. Parts must be received unused and in original condition to receive credit.
Open and inspect all merchandise immediately upon delivery. Customer must claim shortage
or damage due to carrier mishandling with the carrier.
Jenner Ag is not responsible for damage that occurs during outbound or return shipping.