$750 COMPLETE ON SITE INSPECTION
Lock down your in-season service rate today! In-season rates are $176 an hour. Receive a 5% discount on parts on repairs from your Uptime inspection.
WHAT DOES THE TITAN CHASSIS UPTIME INSPECTION INCLUDE?
- Verify the last service of engine oil & filter, fuel filters, water filter, hydraulic filters, air filters, and transmission fluid and filters.
- All models receive service rear axle fluids and auxiliary transmission changed
- 3 Wheelers receive grease and torque of the front spindle bearings along with grease front axle bearings
- 4 Wheelers receive lube and torque front axle bearings along with a toe-in check and adjustment if necessary
VISUAL INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- Steering condition
- Radiator level and condition
- Transmission oil condition
- Driveline condition
- Brake condition and adjustment
- Steer coupler splines
- Transmission and breather
- Rear end breather
- Drain air tanks
- Engine belts and accessories
- Frame condition
- Cab controls
USE YOUR CNH CAPITAL COMMERCIAL REVOLVING ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE 90 DAYS INTEREST FREE.
All inspections include a complete assessment with a parts & labor quote mailed within 7 days after completed inspection. All additional parts/labor requested are extra. There is a 5% discount on all recommended parts purchased on repair order.
SCHEDULE YOUR UPTIME INSPECTION
We make every attempt to respond to requests within 24 hours. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Contacting us via the web does not guarantee nor confirm your request. Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. A Jenner Ag representative will contact you.